Medical Hardships

If your loved one is over 200 miles away, I will prepare and file your medical hardship for you and get your loved one moved closer to you.

Inmate Representation

I will be a voice for inmates whose family is not able to speak for them. I will not allow an inmate to be at the mercy of the prison. I will be the voice that inmates need.

Preparing and Filing Court Documents

Are you looking for a divorce? Enforce child visitation? Establish child visitation? Reevaluate child support? I can prepare and file your papers for you. No need to hire an expensive attorney. I am not an attorney but I don't have to be an attorney to file documents.


I am ordained and TDCJ approved to make your dreams come true. I will help you make this the best day of your life. Prices vary depending on the location of the unit. However, I will travel to all units. I live in Brookeland, TX so if you map it, I charge $100 for each hour that the unit is away from me. There is a minimum fee of $150.


Fax from the comfort of your own home. Email me what you need faxed, I will fax it for you and send you verification that it is complete. Cost is $1 per page.


Living in Brookeland, TX doesn't provide much. You have to drive all the way into Jasper to get papers notarized. Not anymore!!! I am here locally and can do your notarizing for you. You can come to me or I can drive to you (for an extra fee).

Other Services

Yes, I will sit with your pets in my home, or go to your home and check on your pets. Please let me know if you have anything (legal) that I can help you with.